The Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary. The construction of the temple made of yellow brick in the Neo-Gothic style was carried out in 1900-05 on the initiative of rector Pavel Sukhotsky. The church was consecrated in 1928 by Bishop Romuald Yalbzhikovsky of Vilna. The period of the Second World War was a difficult ordeal for the parish. 5 priests were killed consecutively, not only by the German occupiers, but also by the Soviet partisans. After the war, the Parish was revived and even the church was not closed. In the early 1990s, restoration was carried out. Alexander Astramovich, a Catholic priest and Belarusian poet, served for some time in the Trab church.
See original
1
Оксана
Level 12 Local Expert
March 16
It's a beautiful church, it's a pity that we couldn't get inside.
See original · Русский
1
lintcher
Level 3 Local Expert
March 20, 2023
The church is very well preserved, very beautiful, there is a little lack of light and benches inside.